Thank you for your interest in guest blogging for BlueNews! We’ve created a system to help guide you through the process.
About our audience:
Our audience consists of readers who want captivating and interesting news/stories.
Also, we don’t like re-hashing the same concepts and ideas over and over again. We’re looking for new stories, ideas, strategies and techniques our readers will love.
Our favorite type of content:
You’ll move to the top of our list if you can authoritatively write on the following topics:
1. Breaking Political, National, African, world and business news.
2. Events coverage
3. Entertainment news including celebrities, music and movies
4. Style and lifestyle articles including living, fashion and beauty.
5. Opinion on topical issues
7. Technology and gadgets
8. Inspiring articles
GUEST CONTRIBUTOR/WRITER POLICY:
1. You can’t advertise your product, business or service within your guest post. This means do not mention your company, or link to it, or link to your company’s blog within the guest post. The point of guest posting is to show that you are a thought leader. Your only goal should be to educate our readers on a topic that helps them out.
2. You may not link to any of your online properties within the main body of your guest post. Our readers WILL pick this up as a subliminal advertisement and simply not like your post. They won’t share it.
3. You may include a bio/signature section at the end of your post.
4. Do not include screenshots that brand your own product or online properties. This is to avoid any sense of promotion.
5. Quality Requirements
BlueNews prefers contributed articles to be within 300-500 words. Though this is not cast in stone, its just our preferred article word-count.
BlueNews prefers contributed articles to be written in English language. Though we may accept articles written in a few other languages, but contributor should understand that we may be bound to use freely available word translators to translate the article into English language before publication.
Contributing writer agrees that the article so contributed is original and unique content and has not been copied from other sources.
6. Preferred Topics and Subjects
BlueNews insists that contributed content must fall within any of our specialty categories, which you can see from our site menu.
7. Link Requirements and Policies
BlueNews may link from your contributed content to other posts found within our website otherwise refereed to as internal links.
Contributing guest writers are limited to just two (2) external links to posts/pages outside the BlueNews website.
Contributing guest writers may link to other previous posts they contributed within the BlueNews website.
Bluenews forbids affiliate links within guest post content.
Bluenews forbids keyword-rich anchor text in guest post content.
8. Post Image Requirements
BlueNews forbids contributors from using images from unauthorized sources and as such where we are not sure of image source, we may refuse to use contributors images. All images must be properly attributed and have been credited.
9. Republishing Policies
Guest writter agrees that all contributed content though credited to the author, belongs to BlueNews and cannot be republished anywhere else. However, we may allow republishing of the content elsewhere after twelve (12) months.
10. Editorial Policies
For quality purposes and regulatory purposes, Bluenews reserves the right to edit guest contributed articles. Please don’t be offended if we suggest changes
11. Formatting Preferences
Guest contributors may include subheadings in their articles for better reading.