Home / Niger Delta / Generator fumes kill three kids in Delta

Generator fumes kill three kids in Delta

Three siblings have died after inhaling generator fumes in Emevor community, in the Isoko North Local Government Area of Delta State.

The children and their parents were said to have gone to bed with their generator on.

The generator was said to be close to the children’s room.

Our correspondent gathered that their mother woke up in the morning to find the lifeless bodies of the kids.

In another development, a 35-year-old carpenter was reported dead in Oleh, Isoko South LGA, after falling from the roof of a storey building under construction in the community.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Onome Onowakpoyeya, confirmed both incidents.

About Donkiinee

Check Also

Arsenal to offload Lacazette, eight others

Arsenal could offload up to nine first team stars this summer, one of which is …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *